- Council of member Principals
- Executive of member Principals representing Council
- Executive Staff: Director of Sport, Sport Services Officer, Sports Administration Officer
- Sports Management Committee of Heads of Department and/or SportsCoordinators chaired by the Deputy Principal of the elected President's school
- Inclusive Sports Program Management Committee of education support staff from member schools involved in the programme
- Sub-Association Councils of member Principals and Sports CoordinatorsSub-Association Management Committee of Sports Coordinators
- Variously appointed Sub-committees
Coastal Associated Schools (CAS):Prendiville Catholic College, Lake Joondalup Baptist College,St Mark's ACS, St Stephen's School (Duncraig & Carramar), Peter Moyes ACS & Irene McCormack.
Northern Associated Schools (NAS):Chisholm Catholic College, John XXIII College, Servite College, Sacred Heart College and Newman College.
North Eastern Associated Schools (NEAS):La Salle College, Ellenbrook Christian College, Swan Christian College, Holy Cross College, Helena College, Swan Valley ACS.
North Western Associated Schools (NWAS):Aranmore Catholic College, Mercy College, Carmel School & John Septimus Roe ACS.
Rockingham Kwinana Associated Schools (RKAS):Kolbe College, Living Waters Lutheran College, Maranatha Christian College, Peter Carnley ACS, Serpentine-Jarrahdale Grammar School, Tranby College
Southern Associated Schools (SAS): SeniorAll Saints College, Carey Baptist College, John Wollaston ACS, Ursula Frayne College
Southern Associated Schools (SAS): JuniorCarey Baptist College, John Wollaston ACS, Ursula Frayne College, Seton College, St Norbert College, Emmanuel College and Corpus Christi College.
Election of Office Bearers
Executive Office bearers are elected by Council for a term of two years. Elected members may not serve for more than two consecutive terms on the Executive. The President resides over Council and Executive meetings.
Sports Management Committee Chairperson
A nominated Deputy Principal at the school of the elected President automatically becomes the Chairperson of the Sports Management Committee.
The ACC management is responsible for the provision of notices of meeting, agendas and minutes at Council and Sports Management Committee meetings.
Sub-Association Council meetings are chaired by the Principal of that year’s elected host school. The host school is responsible for the provision of notices of meeting, agendas and minutes of meeting.
Sub-Association Sports Management meetings are chaired by the Sports Coordinator of that year’s elected host school. The host school is responsible for the provision of notices of meeting, agendas and minutes of meeting.