All Time All Star List (est 2013) - check your "Letters" status here
Students can check their All Star Letters status on the All Time All Star list. Download and open the PDF file and do a search for your name (click the search icon or press Ctrl + f). The file will display each student that has been selected in an All Star or Representative Team since 2009. The sport, student name, school, year selected and number of selections will be displayed. If you have achieved selection in the same sport for at least 4 years then you will be eligible to receive your ACC Letters.
ACC All Star Letters - qualification criteria
- Letters can only be achieved by All Star selection in the same sport for at least 4 years.
- Letters can be achieved in multiple sports as long as the student meets the qualification criteria of four year selections in each sport.
- Letters are only awarded for the three major carnival sports; Athletics, Cross Country and Swimming.
- The number of years does not have to be consecutive, but the years are not cumulative across sports.
- Letters awards commenced in 2013 with the starting qualification period dating back to 2009.
- Only students currently enrolled in an ACC school are eligible to receive All Star Letters.
- Students that graduated before 2013 are not eligible to receive ALL Star Letters.
ACC Letters - Shadow Box
Students that are awarded All Star Letters will be presented with a framed "ACC Letter" as a memento of their outstanding achievement and will also become members of the exclusive ACC Lettermen Club. The "Letter" is a stylized chenille embroidered patch in a collegiate letterman jacket style. The letter is framed in a shadow box which includes a plate with the name and achievement listed. Sport pins are added to the box to designate the sport. Students only ever receive one framed Letter and if they achieve the feat of multiple sport letters they will only receive an updated name/achievement plate and additional sport pin to be added to the box.