Wonderful news this week that ACC school sport can re-commence as of the 8th June. With the Phase 3 COVID19 guidelines for schools and sport released this week, the way is now clear for schools to resume interschool sport.
The ACC and our member schools are committed to keeping everyone safe and we will be implementing COVID19 saftey measures in line with WA GOV guidelines.
- Full body contact allowed, includng tackling
- A limit of 2sqm per person
- Complying with the 100/300 person venue limits
- Managing shared spaces to ensure physical distancing
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of venues and shared equipment
- Maintaining records of participants for the purposes of contact tracing